Functie: Customer Journey Expert / Data Analyst (Banking experience) (QR7883)
Start: 16-11-2020, 36 uur per week
Periode: 12 mnd+
For our client in Amsterdam we are looking for a Customer Journey Expert / Data Analyst (Banking experience).
Data is becoming more important every day. You will be contributing to the realisation of our ambitioned Lending Data Strategy to meet our ever increasing client- and regulatory demands on data. This is a fundamental part of building the future digital. You will be part of a team realising this business transformation and data culture. Important aspect of this is Data Governance implementation and guiding Lending business in their Data Quality (DQ) improvements. The team is building bridges towards other squads, tribes and business teams in order to realise end-to-end data management across Lending. We are a group of individuals who value Agile, self-organization and craftsmanship. We are driven professionals who enjoy shaping the future of this place.
Needed skills & experience:
As a Customer Journey Expert (CJE) / Data Analyst (DA) you will be working together with other CJE/DA’s on above-mentioned purpose. You work agile and you are used to delivering focused, fast and often. You have expertise in Data Management area and related tooling, and have sound knowledge of ‘Lending’ business, including knowledge on Core Lending systems such as for example Loan IQ (or SAP) or reporting systems as Vortex. Your work will consist of three main focus areas (in order of importance):
- Running the Operational DQ council and supporting regulatory programs like for example AnaCredit BCBS239 and GDPR.
- Introducing the Global Data Management strategy (‘GDM’) at WB Lending, guidance to ‘data stewards’ in the business on areas for improvement, supporting tooling and training for them in cooperation with our chain partner, the Centralized Data Management Office (CDMO).
- Realizing DQ monitoring on Critical Data Elements (CDE) for lending.
- You are easy to work with, mature and have a no-nonsense mentality. You are an open and honest communicator, who values working as part of a squad. You are able to connect teams and coordinate changes into organisations and processes. You are able to realise a turnaround to achieve the necessary (DQ) mind set in your group of Stakeholders. You understand (regulatory) requirements and can help navigate the business to successfully adopt subsequent transformations. You have consultancy skills to guide Business and Operation users on Data Management implementation.
We are looking for experience in the following fields:
- Affinity with Regulatory Program delivery in Banking environments, preferably in Lending
- Management Consultancy / Organizational Change /Business Transformation skills
- Strong experience on ‘Data Management’ implementation Coordination skills (Product Owner, Project Management or similar leading roles)
- Strong knowledge on ‘Lending’, preferably on Lending product/business process/data
- Data analysis, preferably affinity with data analysis on Lending / (credit risk) data
- Affinity with analytics tooling (Advanced Excel analytical skills) Business Analysis and ability to describe functional requirements for Dashboarding or Reporting
Next to these, we would like you to have or gain some knowledge/experience of the following:
- Agile / Scrum Backlog Tools e.g. ServiceNow (Creating User Stories)
- Collaboration tooling e.g. Confluence Data Management tools
- Analytical tools e.g. PowerBI or Cognos
Qualogy streeft ernaar om iedere kandidaat binnen 5 werkdagen een persoonlijke reactie te sturen.
Indien de klant een security screening vereist zijn de (eenmalige) kosten hiervan voor eigen rekening.
NOTE: de Qualogy Aanvragen mogen niet zonder toestemming op internet geplaatst worden!!