Functie: Full Stack Java Engineer (API's/CI/CD) (QR7958)
Start: 4-1-2021, 36 uur per week
Periode: 6 mnd+
For our client in Leeuwarden we are looking for a Full Stack Java Engineer (API's/CI/CD).
Current Accounts department is currently developing scalable, resilient, real time processes which will empower its customer to open, close and modify all our current accounts for all private individuals in NL and BE.
We are looking for an experienced Full Stack software engineer who will further improve our digital channels, and make our customer experience a fantastic voyage. We look for someone with modern day essential engineering skills like innovation, creativity, attention to details, communication and much more.
What you’ll do:
We are situated right in the heart of our customers’ activities. The front-end Webcomponents and the Java API’s are the technical backbone for these multichannel apps which are used by customers in both Netherlands and Belgium.
As a full stack software engineer, you work in an international environment in our multidisciplinary squads. Together with business colleagues, UX designers, visual designers, product owners you build our next generation applications.
The Current Accounts API’s you will work on are used by millions of customers on daily basis, whether it is the mobile app, our internet webapp or cross channel employee portals. A great stage to shine for any serious software craftsman.
We expect you to be responsible and take ownership. Be open, honest, communicate clearly and most importantly be eager to learn and proactively improve, yourself and the ecosystem around you.m.
How to succeed:
- Proven track record and proficiency in software development: backend or front end (and thorough knowledge of the other, you are expected to be able to work on front- and backend). Our backend stack sounds like Java, Spring, Maven, Jenkins, Sonar, Cassandra, Oracle. On the front end side, we are into Polymer, AngularJS, Web components, Redux, NPM
- Experience and thorough understanding of (test) automation, continuous delivery, deployment tools , and pipelines. We work with Git, Tomcat, Jenkins, TFS, Ansible, SonarQube, Fortify, Artifactory, Selenium, OpenShift private cloud environments and we are now migrating to Azure DevOps
- We are moving towards pure DevOps profiles, so you are expected to refine, code, test AND DEPLOY your own work on our on-premise and cloud environments
- Lead development experience is a pre
- An itch and self-motivation for solving technical and functional challenges
- Great analytical skills and conceptual/architectural understanding, ability to quickly understand new technical concepts that are outside of your comfort zone
- Strong interest and vision in recent trends in software development and technology in general
- We expect the ability to transfer knowledge back by holding presentations, workshops, documentation and most important: setting new standards for the ways we do tech
- Strong social and communication skills. Being a sparring partner for our business colleagues
- Experience with working in multidisciplinary teams and agile way of working
- Fluent English speaking and writing
Qualogy streeft ernaar om iedere kandidaat binnen 5 werkdagen een persoonlijke reactie te sturen.
Indien de klant een security screening vereist zijn de (eenmalige) kosten hiervan voor eigen rekening.
NOTE: de Qualogy Aanvragen mogen niet zonder toestemming op internet geplaatst worden!!